Tuesday, June 1, 2021

INTERNATIONAL PLEIN AIR PAINTERS FEATURE ARTIST JUNE 2021Cynthia Rosen

 

 

IPAP FEATURE ARTIST

 

CYNTHIA ROSEN

 

Cynthia Rosen

rtist Statement
While the focus of my work is often celebrating the outdoors in art, my fascination with color and the ever-changing nature of life provides views of a personal and vibrant nature. I often jokingly say, with an underlying grain of truth, that "I am making up for my earlier rather beige life". Coming from a large family and then raising a large family, for many years 'calm' was the name of the game. I now find excitement in my pursuit of moving color.

 

 

 
 
 
 

 

 See more of Cynthia's work at

www.cynthiarosen.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTERNATIONALPLEIN AIR PAINTERS - CALL for 2022 SIGNATURE Members

  IPAP is issuing a  CALL for SIGNATURE Members DEADLINE and all INFO at http://ipap.homestead.com/application_signature.html