Tuesday, October 19, 2021

International Plein Air Painters 20th ANNIVERSARY www.i-p-a-p.com

 


Happy 20th Anniversary IPAP !

October 19, 2001 was a day that changed my life because of all of you.

Happy 20th Anniversary IPAP !

October 19, 2001 was a day that changed my life because of all of you.
I've said this many times, this group from all over the globe has the most kind, helpful, sharing and talented people.
I never thought 20 years into the future in 2001.
I never thought more than a handful of artists would join.
We were an internet group before Facebook.
I am thankful to know, meet, paint with many of you and watch you grow.
Next year will be 20 years of the Worldwide Paint Out.
Many other Artist groups participate every year, bringing attention to plein air painting and their own talented artists and locations.
 
Thank you to all our Charter, Advisory Panel, Master, Signature and Associate Members for sticking with us.
Thank you to family and friends that were a tremendous help with the International Paint Out at Niagara Falls for all those years .
It couldn't have happened without you ! 
 
How am I celebrating this milestone ? going out out paint, of course ‼
' changing the world, one brushstroke at a time... '
This has been so much more than I ever could have imagined.
 
 
www.i-p-a-p.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTERNATIONALPLEIN AIR PAINTERS - CALL for 2022 SIGNATURE Members

  IPAP is issuing a  CALL for SIGNATURE Members DEADLINE and all INFO at http://ipap.homestead.com/application_signature.html